Friday, October 29, 2010

some fall pics

Yesterday afternoon, Kyle had an appointment, so Abs and I decided to walk around BU for a while until he was done.  His meeting ended up taking about an hour, so we had plenty of time to explore.  The weather was unseasonably warm, so it was a really nice day to be out.  I've been wanting to get some good tree pictures lately, but we just have not had the chance.  Either, the weather has been super crummy, or I've been too busy.  And now, so many of the brightest trees have started to go bare. 

Anyway, we had fun and I captured a few pics of some fall colors to hold me over for a little while.  

Abs was having a blast walking around (running, jumping, climbing around)  She was not interested in being in the stroller.  So, she buckled in her doll Tilly and pushed the stroller instead.  It's cute.  When she got tired of that, she spent her time running from here to there and back again.  I took many pictures - all but maybe 2 or 3 came out blurry.  

This one was usable  - but just goes to show, capturing her in frame requires a bit of finesse.  


 I am sad that the colors in these pictures do not upload well to blogger.  The colors are so much more vibrant on my computer (and in real life!) than they are once compressed here.  So, just use your imagination to up the volume on those colors, and it'll help.


I love these old New England style buildings, especially with the autumn ivy all over.


 Abs spent 20 minutes going up and down the stairs of this building.  She was quite proud that she could go down without holding on to anything.  She still "climbed" up.  Every time she would get to the top, she would say "I did it!" and then she would go and pretend to try and open the door while turning to me and shaking her head saying, "nooooo, nooooo door"

last shot before my camera died.  Another new-englandy picture to me.

No comments:

background

counter