Wednesday, March 16, 2011

what a goof.

So this afternoon while we were playing, Abby goes up to her alphabet poster and sings her ABC's perfectly.  I got this great idea to get it on video.

I asked Abby to sing it again, but she was distracted by the fact she couldn't reach the top of the poster.  So, she made a big mess emptying out all the books from her basket, moving the basket, getting her step, and arranging it so she could then, finally, reach the top of the poster.  

Fine.  Now, Abby, will you sing your ABC's again for mommy's camera?

A few things to note.

1) I should have known in the first 20 seconds that this wasn't going to work.
2) She really *can* sing the ABC's correctly - promise.
3) My daughter is a complete goofball.

Let me know if the video gives you problems - it's my first attempt at uploading something from the new camera.

3 comments:

Bobbi Sharp said...

OMG I have to show B this!!! She does the same thing when I ask her to do it on demand, but Abs is cracking me up!

Mom and Sons said...

Really faster and then really slow ... what a hoot!

Heather said...

OMG Too funny. Max is making me play it over and over

background

counter