Saturday, October 1, 2011

a story

I've mentioned previously that I'm taking a photography course.  The whole point of the course is to learn all the ins and outs of a good pictures so that you can take a good picture straight out of the camera and not have to spend a lot of time and energy in post processing.  So, I was working on my homework and decided to use E as my subject.  She can be a little tricky sometimes...with the moving and the flailing and the mood swings...  But, the other day we had a nice time outside.  

After looking through my pictures, these made me laugh.  I thought they told a story, so here they are to share.

"La De Da, here I am, enjoying some time outside with mommy, being outside is awes..."

"...omG! Is that a bottle I see?"

 *whistling*
"Don't mind me...I'm just sitting on my tummy, looking at the house.  I am not at all reaching for that..."

"BOTTLE!"

"sooooo yuummmmmy"

"sneak attack."

"What? It's Empty?!"

"Just kidding.  I knew that."

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love it! I totally had the "Looks Who's Talking" voice going on in my head. :)

Linda said...

This was great. So much of her personality shown through these pictures.

Granny

background

counter