Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well isn't this fancy

So, here I am. Driving. In Boston. And blogging at the same time.

Sounds dangerous right? I guess it would be, but I'm using my new phone – so I'm just talking and my phone is blogging for me.

Fancy, right?

I think so. In fact, maybe I'll blog a lot more if all I have to do is talk on the phone while I do other things. Other than looking a little crazy talking to myself, this could be really useful.

We got our new phones on Friday. Poor Kyle had to stand out in the rain for three hours to get our package FedEx, after we missed the delivery. But, all's well that ends well.

The new phone is quite the upgrade from my old which was the 3G. I'm liking it very much! And the voice activation is pretty awesome. Siri and I are BFFs.

Hopefully I'll get a real blog up later today. I have a lot I want to talk about, of course. But, right now I have to go to this meeting. And I'm here now – so I'll talk to y'all later. Bye-bye.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

*Jen* said...

I have a 3G and have thought I'd just upgrade to the $99 4G --- but voice blogging?!?!?! COOL!!!

Heather said...

What? That is amazing!

Linda said...

This is your centuary. I can't imagine what wonders will unfold. Maybe you can blog by dreaming. That would be wierd.

Granny

Leah said...

Soooo. Does this mean you'll get to those lunch time blogs again? :) Seriously, just hold the phone to your mouth and pretend you're taking dictation.

Mom and Sons said...

Alright ... now I have to have one too!!! Dang you and your coolness!!!

background

counter