Thursday, November 13, 2008

36 week checkup

We start going to the doctor every week from now on.  Well, from now until the baby is born....after that, I don't think she needs to see us quite as often.  ;-)

Today's appointment was as uneventful as ever.  Blood pressure is still good, heart rate is still good (150), baby is in the right position and seems to be about the "right" size.  As far as labor progress- the doc's words "Yep, nothing going on yet"  

So, we wait.  I told Kyle I'm going to start some serious walking.  I'm not asking this baby to come early, but if she's more than 2 days late, I'm going to be less than thrilled.  Kyle tries to remind me that all we can do is wait...and that wait we will.

I know he's right, but he can still bend and fit in small places.  So, his logical advice is often lost on me. 

No comments:

background

counter