Sunday, April 15, 2012

picnic

I've been in a blog funk lately, as if you couldn't tell.  I'm not sure why, really.  Maybe it's because of some technical problems with my email, which means it was hard to get pics on the computer, which made blogging "an ordeal"  which, in turn, made it sound like work.  I don't know if that's it exactly - but I think somewhere, this became work instead of my way of relaxing.

This happens periodically - I need to remember that every post doesn't have to be long and meaningful - it's ok just to document little moments.  I'll try to do that.

But, without further ado.  This blog post is about a picnic.

Me and the girls are in AR - staying with my parents for a few days until we move up to Conway to get ready for Briana's wedding :)  Kyle gets in 4 or 5 days from now.  So, it's been nice to just hang with the rents...and fam.

Yesterday, Michael took us to his favorite picnic spot and we had ourselves a nice time - The day was just about as perfect as it could be.  Sunny, but with some clouds, warm, but not hot - humid, but not too humid.  Just really nice.  The girls had fun crawling and running and playing.  We explored and chased and tickled and took pictures.  Other than a brief run in with a pile of fire ants (E's hand was the only victim) - it was pretty perfect.  I took a lot of photos (shocker)  and here are a few of my faves.

thanks michael, for the nice afternoon.




(aaaaaand it just took me an hour to download two pics, so that's all for this post after all!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure had fun. Don't forget the zig-zag tree!

Granny

background

counter