Wednesday, April 3, 2013

a quote from E

Last night, E came into my room at 1:30am.  

She's been doing pretty well staying in bed, so I was a little surprised.  I met her at the door, but before I could say "back to bed," she was saying, "I don't wike it mama.  I don't wike it my bed.  My mouf fell down.  My mouf fell down off my buck-bed"

I had no idea what that meant.

Until, of course, I went into the room and saw vomit all over the floor, bed rail, and sheets.  

ah.  Ok.  Got it.  Your mouth fell down.  Indeed.  

I managed to change her gross sheets and clean everything up and put on new ones without waking up Abby. So, that was good.  

E seems fine.  She fell asleep at the table during lunch...I think because she was up from 1-3 last night while we dealt with her bed and got her back to sleep.  So who knows why she was sick.  Hopefully it really was just a fluke because changing the bedding on bunk beds while you're 7.5 months pregnant is not my favorite thing in the world.  

No comments:

background

counter