Sunday, January 5, 2014

Abby's 5-year interview


I thought it was pretty funny that I was going to apologize for this being a month late...and then I realized that Abby's 4-year old interview was also a month late.  Apparently, I just need a month after her birthday to get my act together.  

Here is Abby, the 5 year old. Last year's answers are in parentheses. 

What is your favorite color? Blue. (Blue)

What is your favorite toy? One thing I got for Christmas that I really really love is my doll named Dolla.  And Fluffs.  
(Trains. I like watching shows and riding Bucky)

What is your favorite fruit? Bananas (Um...Yogurt! And Berries...blueberries)

What is your favorite TV show? Gaspard & Lisa (Gaspard & Lisa.)  - this one surprised me because we don't watch it very much any more. 

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Peanut Butter on Crackers
 (A sandwich. And PB&J sandwiches and Turkey sandwiches)

What is your favorite outfit?  My favorite outfit is, um, my rainbow unicorn shirt that somebody gave me that has jewels on it. 
(I like dressing up as a sheep and a ballerina and I like my star clothes)

What is your favorite game? My favorite game is Checkers - cause, remember, a long time back ago when I was 3?  I beat Barry at Checkers! 
(The hardest game in the world. (what's that?) It's from Gaspard & Lisa.  And I like Car games - it's called the car game magic flying game.) 

What is your favorite snack? Veggie Chips (green beans.  yogurt)

What is your favorite animal? Unicorns (birds and giraffes and elephants)

What is your favorite book? The City Book ...she means Richard Scarry's Big Book of Words  
(Dinosaurs (Oh My, Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!).  Unicorns.  And my chuggington book.  And the lullaby book.)
 
What is your favorite song? "Jolting up and down in my little red wagon" and "Boa Constrictor" and "Jingle Bells"   
(twinkle twinkle little star)

Who is your best friend? Gia and Ava and You! 
 (Ava)

What is your favorite cereal? The one I had in Arkansas...she means Lucky Charms
(cheerios)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the snow 
(feed the birds and hang ornaments on our house)

What is your favorite drink? Warm Water...yum...Love it.  
(Juice and milk and water)

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! Because we get a lot of toys.  
(Halloween because I LOVE eating candy)

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Fluffs and Dolla 
(My dog snowball, and baby, and doggie and Lamby and Sunshine and Ferdinand)

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal (oatmeal)

What do you want for birthday dinner?  Thanksgiving Supper!  The Jelly (ie:cranberry sauce) with cornbread. 
(Oooh!  A special surprise!  cake and cupcakes and cookies.  some some special oatmeal and green beans and soup and marshmallows and round donuts)

What do you want to be when you grow up? The whole teachers in the world.  Like, a lot of teachers.  I want to be an art teacher, a library teacher, a music teacher, a gym teacher, and a normal teacher! 
(all kinds of things! Like a driver and a garbage man and to drive cars and to drive a train and to live at a farm and to go somewhere and to go to a restaurant and order by myself.)

How do you feel about being 5? Good! I like Having my birthday. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She can have my job :)

background

counter