Friday, May 2, 2008

For your entertainment

Setting: Laura is sick in bed feeling bad, Kyle is taking care of her.

Kyle: Is there anything I can get you? Water, juice, anything?
Laura: Well, maybe some V8...that sounds kinda good....
Kyle: sure thing
Laura: but wait...can you make it how I like it?
Kyle: how's that?
Laura: Well, I only like it when I ride airplanes, so could you put it in a small clear glass with ice like they do?
Kyle: (laughs) ok.
(kyle brings the glass of V8 made just like they do on the airplanes)
Laura: thanks babe..
Kyle: Anything else I can do for you?
Laura: ummm...yeah...maybe...
Kyle: what's that?
Laura: Could you stand here and make airplane noises while I drink this?
(silent pause)
Kyle: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(Laura drinks her juice quite contently to the sound of the airplane engines)

Fin. 

:-)  Isn't he great!

3 comments:

hannah said...

i wish that i had a video of this.

absolutely hysterical. i hope that you're good to him. because he deserves it. :)

Anonymous said...

Color me entertained. At least you didn't make him feed you the V8...

I believe I said Kyle was a keeper. I really like being right.

Love,
y

jennybee said...

Wonderhusbands run in the family. :)

background

counter