Friday, December 9, 2011

first tooth

A day or two ago, E woke up glued to her sheets thanks to a very runny and goopy nose.  

I just assumed it was the natural consequence of chewing on the cart handles at Target.  And I know "they" say that teeth do not cause colds.  But, while the jury may still be out on causation, you can't deny the correlation after a while. 

E's cold was just gross more than anything, she was still in pretty good spirits.  She was/is soaking her onsies within an hour or two with all the drool she's producing.  It dawned on me last night to check for teeth.  

Sure enough.  Her bottom front tooth - on the left has broken through and is here to stay.

So, now all of these looks made more sense.

The poor girl just didn't feel good!  I've been giving her things to chew on.  She's a big fan of mum-mums, as well as anything that's made of wood...and she has a frozen teether she likes.  Coins too - although, I'm trying to prevent those going in her mouth anymore ever.

Congrats little miss mae, one down, 19 to go.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Teeething is hard. I hope she feels better from her cold. I love little miss Mae.


granny

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

I love the picture of her crying, wearing a onesie that says "happy". hee hee.

background

counter