Tuesday, December 6, 2011

phone pics

Time for me to dump out a bunch of phone pics I've been storing. 


baking with my little chef

 my brother and I used to always put baby Jesus on top of the manger - we thought it was hilarious. So I, obviously,  thought it was funny when Abby knew that was the best place for him as well. 
        

This is the lunch Abby made me for work.  
In addition to about 8 apples and a banana, there is also some wooden food and a bouncy ball.

I can't stop her from cleaning.  This picture is her cleaning the church on Sunday. Yesterday she cleaned the post office while we waited in line.  She looks down at the floor and says "(huff) my my, I need to clean up this mess!"  


She saw these hair ties on the floor and said "Look!  It's like eyes"  And she went to get a nose and a mouth.  She then said "I found a dog mouth, so now it looks like a doggy"


The nap monkey makes sure she doesn't get up, I guess...

So close...

Elizabeth is *not* about to give up her starbucks cup. 

little chef making ornaments.

happy kid.

1 comment:

Linda said...

...wonderful pictures - such a great slice of life.

Granny

background

counter