Tuesday, February 28, 2012

pictures

I may not have a lot of time to blog - but I can still share pics, right?  

Abby wrote her name for the first time the other day.  I know she can, but she gets really nervous about doing things perfectly (this is just the way she's always been) and so she sometimes doesn't like to write letters.  But the other day, she played a letter tracing game on my phone for 20 mins and turned it off and said "I need a pen"  So, thank you Dora. 

Running to the playground.  Amazing that you can 1) see the ground in Feb and 2) it was warm enough to go play in just a fleece jacket.

 She is over anything pureed...and if you're giving her something on a spoon, you'd better let her do it herself.  We are all about finger foods.  And this child? She puts away more than Abby every meal.  Easy.

She has some hair. 

Our newly minted 10 month old.  She's a lot of fun.

She fell asleep on daddy at church - this rarely rarely (never?) happens

I like that Abby builds castles and always puts roofs on the towers now.

 her hair is getting long.

Our Oscar party cookies. Ba-da--ching.

 She has learned to open drawers and likes exploring this new frontier. 
This is what she was doing while I made oscar cookies.

And this.  The smile after the tears - the relief - this is what I see when I come in to rescue her from the confines of her crib.  Sums up the age in a lot of ways. 

Sweet sisters - the just Adore each other. 

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

love this post. i especially loved the pic of e with the pile of food. made me laugh. miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to get E ziplock bags for Christmas. All the pictures were great!

Granny

Casey said...

I love that Abby can write her name!! The Oscar cookies are so cute and so were the ziploc bags on the floor.

background

counter