Thursday, January 10, 2013

A month late - Abby's birthday interview


I've wanted to start this tradition for a year or two now, but am just now getting around to it.  I borrowed these questions from interviews my other December Mama friends used with their kids.  I hope to do a birthday interview every year...I think they're a lot of fun and make a great snapshot of what life is like right now - at 4 years old. 

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite toy? Trains. I like watching shows and riding Bucky (Abby and E pretend that our rocking/recliner is the pirate ship from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) and going to museums and to play tokens

What is your favorite fruit? Um...Yogurt! And Berries...blueberries

What is your favorite TV show? Gaspard & Lisa.  

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  A sandwich. And PB&J sandwiches and Turkey sandwiches

What is your favorite outfit? I like dressing up as a sheep and a ballerina and I like my star clothes (shirts with stars on them)

What is your favorite game? The hardest game in the world. (what's that?) It's from Gaspard & Lisa.  And I like Car games - it's called the car game magic flying game. 

What is your favorite snack? green beans.  yogurt

What is your favorite animal? birds and giraffes and elephants

What is your favorite book? Dinosaurs (Oh My, Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!).  Unicorns.  And my chuggington book.  And the lullaby book.
 
What is your favorite song? (singing) twinkle twinkle little star....(sings whole song) 

Who is your best friend? Ava, cause I love to play bellyache (what they call playing doctor) with her.

What is your favorite cereal? cheerios

What is your favorite thing to do outside? feed the birds and hang ornaments on our house

What is your favorite drink? Juice and milk and water

What is your favorite holiday? Halloween because I LOVE eating candy

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My dog snowball, and baby, and doggie and Lamby and Sunshine and Ferdinand

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? oatmeal

What do you want for birthday dinner?  Oooh!  A special surprise!  cake and cupcakes and cookies.  some some special oatmeal and green beans and soup and marshmallows and round donuts

What do you want to be when you grow up? all kinds of things! Like a driver and a garbage man and to drive cars and to drive a train and to live at a farm and to go somewhere and to go to a restaurant and order by myself.

3 comments:

jennybee said...

Brilliant.

I totally want star-clothes now.

Anonymous said...

<3 touche kiddo :D

-- kikki

Anonymous said...

I wish I had thought to do an interview with you kids while you were growing up! This is going to be a treasure!

Granny




background

counter