Monday, September 8, 2008

weekend

Not a whole lot to report at the moment.  Kyle and I had a good weekend trip down to Cape Cod this weekend.  We went down for a taekwondo tournament.  Our original plan was to stay the whole weekend and explore all the Cape-ish things to do down there.  However, due to the rain from Hanna, we decided that exploring the beaches in the rain didn't sound like too much fun....so we came home.

Anyway, Kyle competed at the tournament and placed in sparring and took 1st place in weapons!  I was super proud of him.  We met more taekwondo people and enjoyed getting to know the people up here a little better.  The tournament was fun, overall, but it was also really really humid.  The gym floor was sweating, and everywhere you turned you saw martial artists sliding around (and falling down) due to the dampness of everything.  

I was proud of myself for fitting into my uniform for the occasion and staying in it all day.  I wore one of Kyle's old belts since mine doesn't fit anymore.  :)

So, that was the main activity.  Today marks 27 weeks in this pregnancy.  Abigail is still getting bigger and stronger.  She's starting to kick higher too.  We have our next doctor's appointment on Thursday, so I'll let ya know how it goes. 

over and out.

No comments:

background

counter