Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's go time!

Hello everyone!

So, it is finally happening.

I am happy to say that my water broke this morning and Kyle and I are sitting comfortably at the hospital. I am not having contractions yet, so I've just been resting for the most part. It took a team of nurses 4 tries to get an IV in my arm (ouch) but, it's in now.

Our plan right now is to get a little bit of food and hang out some more. :-)

Y'know, we've been teasing Kyle all week that abigail has been waiting on him to finish his last final. Well, he finished it at about 8:30 this morning and my water broke an hour later. Funny how things happen like that.

We'll try to update when something exciting happens!

6 comments:

Ben and Bethany said...

so much for dr yoda ;)

Go abigail - we'll be praying for a safe labor :)

Cari said...

YEAH! That is awesome. I am glad she is going to come while your sister-in-law is there!! You go girl.

Lindsay said...

Come on Abigail! Praying for you guys. :)

hannah said...

woooohoooo!

pratt totally waited on us to get moved and his dad to finish his last day of work at his old office.

true story.

clint finished on friday. pratt arrived on saturday.

our kids are geniuses.

i'm soooo excited! can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Super exciting! I'm sure Kyra is thrilled that she's there @ this very moment. Hoping you have an easy delivery! -Kaylee

Anonymous said...

boston is a changing---new red sox uniforms and an adorable new resident---congrats laura and kyle---welcome abigail!

background

counter