Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pictures pictures!

Kyle and I are shameless first time parents.  We take pictures of Abigail all. day. long.  Most of them aren't that great - but we don't want to miss anything and well, with iphones and cameras laying around everywhere - it's pretty easy to whip up an impromptu photo shoot.  

So, I'll try to (eventually) blog about things other than every sigh, wink, kick, and dirty diaper - but for now, indulge me.  ;-)

First, here are some pictures from the hospital.  Yes, I know, I look horrendous - but, if you can't look scary after labor - then, when can you? 
  
I'm actually only posting this one, because it amuses me just how tired and scary we look.  It's a whole new level.  :)

When we got home, we were still in awe over how tiny she was.  Here are some pictures of our little baby burrito in her suddenly freakishly huge crib.





Last night we gave Abigail her first bath.  Just a sponge bath for now.  She was so good.  Didn't cry at all and was very alert through the whole thing.

And to wrap things up, here are a few of daddy snoozin' with his girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will never forget these times. Enjoy,enjoy and enjoy!

Granny in love

Lauren McKnight said...

I love this. Keep giving us ALL the daily updates.

Billie Jo said...

You are such an amazing mommy and friend. Way to keep up with the blogging. :) I cannot wait to see you (assuming we actually make it to AR and don't get snowed in this arctic land known as Oregon)! She's so tiny and so perfect. I'm so happy I have the trip in Feb..still need to book my airplane ticket, but I'm thinking I need to stay about a week to get my fill! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures! Thank you for sharing! -Kaylee

Ben and Bethany said...

she's so precious!

background

counter