Thursday, March 27, 2008

Celtics vs. Suns


             
Last night Kyle and I went to our first Celtic's game and brought Joel along.  It was a fun time.  I'd never been to any pro basketball game...I'm not even sure I've ever been to a college basketball game, actually.  Anyway, Kyle got us nifty "sports deck" seats, which translates to getting to sit in cushy chairs at a little bar with free food and drinks through the 1st half.  The Celtics won, which is nice, because it makes you feel better about spending the money to go.  We played the Phoenix Suns, which, to me, only means that I got to gawk at how large Shaq really is.  He's huge.  He also scowls a lot, I wonder if he likes it in Phoenix.  

I digress.

I decided that Paul Pierce is my favorite Celtics Player.  Mainly because his initials could also stand for Peter Pan, and they both pose with their hands on their hips a lot, wear green, and fly through the air.  He seems like a nice guy.  

It was fun having Joel up here, and before him, Kim.  Having guests has made me and Kyle get out and "do" more in the city...and it's been fun.  So, if anybody else wants to come visit, just let us know, we'll find cool stuff to do with you. :-)

1 comment:

jennybee said...

Oh, Laura. That Peter Pan comment made me laugh and laugh.

I don't know about Paul Pierce, but someone else around here sure hasn't grown up yet. Which is a very good thing.

I love my li'l sis.

background

counter