Sunday, March 30, 2008

I have a confession to make.  I woke up in a really good mood this morning.  I ate leftover pizza and diet coke for breakfast and watched While You Were Sleeping.  I've seen that movie a hundred times, but I just love Sandra Bullock.  Then, as I finished brushing my teeth, I looked into the bathroom mirror and saw that I was in a good mood.  I smiled really big.  Then, I danced around the bathroom for no reason at all.  

Who knows why I woke up in a good mood.  Because I got a full 8 hours of sleep?  Maybe.  I don't know.  I was productive though, I spent 2 hours writing a report, cleaned the apartment and put together more components for my portfolio.  

Kyle woke up at 1:30....at which point I was done with most of my pressing work and was busy watching CNN and eating leftover Easter candy.  So, it's been a good day.  I like waking up in a good and productive mood.  I only wish I knew the formula for it.  

Tomorrow is Monday, though....so, my chances of a repeat morning are slim. 

No comments:

background

counter