Monday, June 27, 2011

Eve

A co-worker and friend of mine had her first child, a little girl, two weeks ago.  She graciously let me come take pictures so that I could get some experience with a newborn.  I had a lot of fun.  Little Eve didn't want to miss any action and stayed awake the whole time I was there (she nodded off the second I packed everything up).  So, we didn't get some of the cute sleeping-baby-posed shots that I had imagined, but we got a few that I like.  Here are just a few. 










It was definitely a learning experience - but a great one.  I certainly walked away feeling more confident as well as with several "ok, I won't try that again" notes in my head. :)  I could shoot take pictures of kids and babies all day.

2 comments:

hannah said...

These may be my favorite newborn photos ever.

Can I go ahead and book you for next time you're in? I'm serious. I'll pay whatever you quote.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pictures of Eve.

Granny

background

counter