Tuesday, June 28, 2011

nursery

It dawned on me that I haven't posted many pictures of E's nursery.  This is probably because 1) it's still not finished and 2) It's largely the same as Abby's was, as we're using all the same furniture.  And yes, I realize that #2, makes #1 kinda sad. But, anyway - I snapped a few pics yesterday.  Because I can't find my other camera lens - I only had my close up one...which makes it hard to get full room shots.  But, nevertheless, you'll get the idea. 

E's room, from the door.

changing table


we made this for over the changing table.  I had hoped to add more to it in regard of the decorations, but, alas, no time.

look, details. 

Oh, and of course, the baby. :)


When we moved the changing table out of Abby's room and into E's room, I needed something to replace it.  So, a trip to the fabric store, a glue gun, and an hour or two later - we had a stage curtain for Abby.  She loves it.  She likes to hide behind it, to read, to just jump out and say "suh-pwise!"  We're going to add to it, and to the space, but for now -she's happy with it.

Eating "oatmeal" with her chopstick...out of a green bowler hat.

reading to bunny



K, gotta run now.  I missed E's 2-month appointment yesterday, and had it rescheduled for 30 mins from now.  I'd best not miss it again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great and like the sign says, Elizabeth can be anything. Love the stage curtain.

Grannny

background

counter