Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lily

Saturday was a busy day around here!  I'll get to the afternoon portion in another post, but for the morning, I got to go to a birthday party.  :)

One of my co-worker friends invited me to come take pictures at her daughter's first birthday.  I was pretty excited about the opportunity to shoot.  The day was beautiful and the party was fabulous.  I mean, there was a baby petting zoo - with all kinds of baby animals!  How cool is that?  And seriously, a beautiful June day, babies, and baby animals?  Yeah, those pictures pretty much take themselves.  :)

I took a ton of pictures of baby Lily, of course.  I eventually narrowed them down to my favorite 70ish to share with the family.  Here are a few of my faves from that bunch.  

It was an honor to capture some memories for my friend and her beautiful family. Thanks for inviting me!









2 comments:

*Jen* said...

Laura - your photos are LOVELY!
And I am in *love* with that sweet, soft gray dress. :)

jennybee said...

Beautful!

background

counter