Friday, June 24, 2011

a quick note

I don't have the time or energy to get into specifics, but I was made aware of three different stories today - all unrelated - where a family lost a loved one.  In two of the stories, a little baby-the same age as E,  was lost.  In the third, the mother was lost.

And, I know this is no newsflash to anyone, but when you have a baby - and you hear of someone else losing their baby - the empathy/fear/sadness that you feel is so thick.  Because you can't imagine.

Say a prayer for these families if you will.  And hug your babies.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I feel empathy,too. I can't imagine losing any of you, especially as babes or young children. In my wishes, I am sending hugs.

Granny

*Jen* said...

"thick" is the perfect way to describe it.
Xo to yours.

background

counter