Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vaca

Well, we made it to Orlando yesterday. We'll be here for a week, and then we'll set up on the beach for a week after.

My Internet access is limited to my phone, so blogging will be short, but I'll try to keep up. :)

Travels went well. E flew like a very sleepy champ, and Kyle gave me his upgraded 1st class tickets on both flights - so that was a treat (husband points).

The girls (I love that I can say "the girls") have done so well so far with being off schedule and overstimulated etc etc. We're rollin' with the flow of things, and I'm glad they're transitioning well.

We're looking forward to a fun few weeks! I'll be around. Talk atcha later. :)

First flight. Holding on and snoozing




My other sleeping beauty. She crashed at 10:30pm - mid sentence. Just toppled right over. Funniest thing ever.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

background

counter