Thursday, July 14, 2011

You Capture- Summertime

One of the only real downsides about vacations - is that I get behind on blogging. And when that happens? I get overwhelmed with all that we've done and I don't know how to start documenting everything.

Add to that, the fact I've missed You Capture for like 5 years or something (slight exaggeration).

So, I'm just going to jump into this week's theme of Summertime. I mean, that's easy. :)

summer sunrise

(I've been trying to upload other pics, but our internet out here is wicked slow.  I'll update more later perhaps. ha!)

Go check out the other posts at I should be folding laundry!

6 comments:

deb duty said...

What a beautiful photo! I love the soft colors. Glad you jumped back in!

Jenny K said...

Lovely photo! Can't wait to see more!

Jen said...

Beautiful shot! The lighting, her curls, the seashell, it's just perfect!

Anonymous said...

summer magic!

Granny

Yvonne A said...

Wicked slow? Lawa, you've been in Boston too long!

Brooke said...

Okay, I haven't been by in a long time! The baby came - yahooo! Congrats. I told you it has been a while :D And, I have to say WOW, just WOW. That photos is precious. That amazing light.... those curls.... the seashell..... PERFECTION!!! So glad you got at least that one to upload. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

background

counter