Friday, July 1, 2011

all by myself, mom

Abby wants to do *EVERYTHING*  all by herself.  And, honestly? Most of the time she can do it.  She wants to get in her carseat alone, buckle into her stroller by herself, wash dishes, sweep, get dressed, brush her teeth...everything all by herself.

But today?  She impressed me with a new one.

"Mom, I change my diaper, all by myself"

Abby, you'll hate me one day for these pictures, but it's ok.  I'll still love you.

unfastened, wipe at the ready.

all clean, rolling up the wet diaper

see?

clean diaper all ready


putting it on

ta-da!


So, to answer your question -no, we're not potty training right now. 

5 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, I love it!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Now that's talent!

*Jen* said...

wow, I am IMPRESSED!
(We aren't potty training yet either.)

hannah said...

this is much better than potty training. who wants to sit on a pot of water when you can do this!? smart girl.

Lauren McKnight said...

that's just too cute!

background

counter