Friday, July 25, 2008

Disney

Yesterday, we enjoyed a full day at the Epcot and Animal Kingdom parks at Disney.  It was a lot of fun (and a lot of walking).  :-)

Kyle and Kyra braved most of the fast paced rides together and I enjoyed the experience as a whole.  I can't say I was really upset that I wasn't allowed on the roller coasters...its never really been my thing.  We did get to do the safari at the Animal Kingdom, which was kinda fun.  We got to see a baby giraffe...which was, of course, adorable.  

Disney is always a fun experience.  It is magical in some ways.  I love that there is always majestic-adventure type music playing all the time.  I loved seeing all the little kids with their big "First Visit" buttons on and how excited they get when they spot Mickey.  Of course, there is still the overpriced food, heat, and lines to deal with.  But, it's worth going in my opinion.  Anyway, we had a good time and it was nice to spend the day with the Shachmut side of the fam.   After 12 hours of walking, we headed home.  Here are few pictures of the day.


    

 
    

 

1 comment:

Ben and Bethany said...

what fun - and you're so cute prego :)

background

counter