Monday, July 14, 2008

harbor cruise

This past weekend, Kyle and I went on a 3 hour harbor cruise with the rest of Kyle's school department.  It was fun!  The boat had a downstairs with tables and a bar and an observation deck up top...where we spent all our time.  It was a casual affair and just nice to hang out with some of the other BC folks and see the city from a different view.  

(As an anniversary gift, Kyle bought us tickets to take another night cruise next month.  But that one is a formal affiar on a big fancy boat...cocktail dresses and jackets for the men, live music, dancing and a 3 course dinner.  I love an excuse to dress up....)

The cruise ended at 11pm, so it was about midnight by the time we took the train home.  I was sooo hungry and couldn't wait to eat.  So, at midnight, we stopped in a bar and I got a big club sandwich and fries and a coke...2 blocks from our apartment. Some 1am snack, huh?  haha.  I love the city sometimes!

Anyway, here are few pics.  If anyone comes to visit, the harbor cruises are a good time.  :-)

this is me thinking about the baby.
  

city from the water.

My sweet blue eyed Kyle

life is good.
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic where I can see your belly! So cool! Let's see more photos of the belly! :^)

hannah said...

i love the one of you holding your belly. it's funny how that happens. it's just like one day you start being overprotective of it.

love it.

background

counter