Wednesday, July 30, 2008

to do list

I need to go run errands.  I need to go register my car.  I need to get a MA license as well.  I need to go over to my old apartment and take pictures of the furniture we're trying to sell.  I need to register for childbirth classes.  I need to organize thing at home.  I need to do laundry.  I should unpack my suitcase before I have to pack it again...but probably won't until the day before we leave.  I need to vacuum.  I need to call our landlord about leaving our old apartment.  I need to get my breaks checked (and probably replaced).  I need to wash my car so I'm not embarrassed to take it to get my breaks checked.  I need to finish my baby name list.  I need to put lotion on my sunburn.  I need to do dishes.  I need to organize my closet so I have room for my maternity clothes and put away all those pathetically small things.  I need to talk to our building management about the possibility of moving into a 2 bedroom.  I need to send forms to UCA so I can get my MA school psych license. I need to call nwa about why our travel vouchers don't work.  I need to book my flight to AR, but have to wait on the voucher thing. I need to drive and give Kyle his glasses he left at home.  I need to get off the couch.  

I think I'm feeling a little overwhelmed though.  I'm having a hard time getting started.  I had a bowl of lucky charms at 8am...and a bowl of ice cream at 10.  That's the most productive thing I've done so far.  

I need a shorter list.  

No comments:

background

counter