Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April

I've been ready for March to be over since mid-February.  March was an overbooked month for me, and I'm really looking forward to having a more normal case load.  I'm optimistic about the month as a whole....I get spring break the third week in, which is something to look forward too as well.

I've also designated April, my official healthy month.  I'm feeling motivated to turn a new leaf.  I went shopping and bought all these super healthy foods, I'm planning out my meals and have made an oath to cook smaller portions at dinner...something I've not worried too much about in the past.  I managed to stick to my plan for today and hit up the gym....I was determined not to falter too much on day 1.   

So, I suppose I'll be writing some updates on my April journey.  A healthier Laura for May.  It'll be a good thing.  Keep me accountable...I'll need it. :)

No comments:

background

counter