Thursday, December 10, 2009

You Capture - Lines

This week's challenge was Lines. So I had a few pictures to use that I took a week or so ago, but I decided this morning to shoot a few before leaving for work as well - just so I could officially say I captured my captures this week. :)

Spaghetti!

kitchen window

My baby is turning ONE on Saturday!!! Here's some ribbon for her party favors.

the first snow of the winter from our back porch

And these are the shots I took previously - but I liked them enough to share. Here's some graffiti from downtown Boston....lots of lines all over!

and then I looked up and saw this -

If you have a camera (professional, point and shoot, camera phone, whatever!) and can push a button - you should join the weekly challenge. Next week's is about your favorite holiday decor - and that should be fun, so seriously, go jump in. Go check out the rest of the entries for this week too!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the lines you captured. How creative are you with the spaghetti? Brilliant : ) And I love the Birthday ribbon! And your kitchen window. How pretty is that? GORGEOUS!

Quilt Works said...

I love the photo of the tree! Looks like you took it out of the window? So lucky to have a beautiful view like this!

Unknown said...

great captures, happy early birthday to your daugther!

Michelle DeRusha said...

That spaghetti shot totally rocks! Way to go!

FireMom said...

Oh, wow, lovely photos. I especially love the one of the spaghetti for some reason. Great shot.

Stylist A said...

These are really beautiful captures... well done. I love each and everyone of them.. You have an eye for lines :)

Chocolate Girl said...

That spaghetti is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, photographing spaghetti! I never would have thought of that!
The photo of the tree is stunning.
Happy (almost) birthday to your little one!

Colleen said...

You have some great pictures. I love the graffiti, but my favorite is the spaghetti! Way to make something ordinary look amazing.

Sarah said...

awesome captures!!

monstergirlee said...

Wonderful lines! I love the variety, really neat.
And the spaghetti shot is AWESOME!
Thanks for stopping by my site too.

Alita said...

Unique shots! I especially like the sky lines. I often find myself looking up in the skies :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the spaghetti shot- so cool!

Erin said...

I love the spaghetti! That's brilliant.

Erin said...

That spaghetti shot rocks. :)

Our kids share a birthday-- mine is turning seven on Saturday! Which, HOW? in the world did that happen???? ;) Enjoy your sweet girl. I felt like the age of one was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

That spaghetti shot is such a great idea!

Unknown said...

All amazing line photos! I love sky photos and I'm enjoying seeing everyone's snow.

busygirl said...

I love the spaghetti photo! And your blog design is cute!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

LOVE the ribbon shot. I know you had other great shots, but I just fixated on this one. =)

Frogmum said...

Yur spaghetti shot is so creative - and fun :D The rest are pretty-awesome too!

Alana Jo said...

So creative!

-Alana Jo
http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2009/12/you-capture-lines.html

background

counter