Thursday, December 3, 2009

You Capture - Your happy story

For all the people who visit my blog on days other than You Capture days - these pictures are all repeats. But, for the You Capture audience, these are the pictures I took this week. This week's theme is "your happy story".

Obviously, nothing makes me happier than my baby. It's a given. And something that makes her happy is playing peek-a-boo.

she grabs a towel

pulls it over her head

hides from mommy

and then shows herself again. :)

now go get happy with everyone else's stories here.

9 comments:

FireMom said...

I love this post. So bright. So happy. So right on spot! Great job!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love the colors! So sweet.

Steph

busygirl said...

I love these photos, honestly, I don't even have a favorite, they're all so wonderful, so bright!

Brandy@YDK said...

I still love these pictures. they make me happy

Colleen said...

Great pictures. I love the one with the blanket half over her face. So cute.

Mendie said...

what an adorable baby.love the blues!

Sarah Jones said...

I love how the blue just pops! Great photos!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh -- the colors in these photos are just incredible! And her eyes & that smile...what a cutie you have!

Alita said...

cute, cute, and VERY cute!

background

counter