Monday, July 12, 2010

spinning

While Kyle was away, I decided it was as good a time as any to clean our carpets. I really like where we live, but 90% of our house is carpet - white carpet - with a toddler. Yeah. So, things spill, and well, sometimes you just gotta go rent a steamer.

But first, you have to clear the room. Abby was kinda surprised to see such an open space when she came down from her nap. And, as if it were instinct, she did just what any kid is supposed to do in a big empty room - Spin. I'd never seen her just spin before, so I grabbed the camera. Kinda made me laugh.

Oh, and she does this weird laugh through the whole thing - I dunno what that is - it's not her normal laugh for sure.

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Cari said...

She is so darn cute. I like her laugh -- I think she should keep it around! :)

Bobbi Sharp said...

That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an "I'm free to do what I like" laugh, and spinning was just THE best thing to do How cute is that darling child!
love
AK

*Jen* said...

A-dorable!!
Amazing how, suddenly, they're KIDS and not babies at all. :)

background

counter