Thursday, July 8, 2010

You Capture - America

I'm getting a bit of a late posting up for this week - but better late than never I suppose.

This week's theme was America. I took a lot of pictures this week, and some I've already posted, but here are some of my favorites.

the whole community gathering at dusk - just waiting for the sun to go down.
can you smell the fried dough and hear the band playing oldies?

bombs bursting in air

one of my favorite things about America: farmer's markets.
I love feeling like I'm helping out the local guys.

this picture is everything great about the 4th of july.

umm, and one more of the kiddo just cause, y'know, it's a free country and all. :)

go see the other pictures for the week here: I Should Be Folding Laundry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the watermelon pic!

Elizabeth said...

That sunset picture is awesome and what cutie you have.

Amber D said...

Oh my goodness the farmers market and the pig tails what great shots.

Anonymous said...

These are all pretty darn great, but I just LOVE the watermelon one!

Colleen said...

Goodness... I just love the watermelon shot.

Bec said...

The watermelon picture is priceless :)

Bobbi Sharp said...

I think my fav is the last one.

background

counter