Thursday, July 15, 2010

You Capture - Vehicle

This week's theme was vehicle - and I had no idea what to do for that. In fact, I woke up this morning still trying to figure it out. Luckily, Abs does have one or two things laying around that qualify.

This is her wooden train set that her grandparents got her for Christmas. She loves it.

it's classic and simple

and any toy with wood grains like this is a good thing


I don't know if I'll be around for next week's You Capture, since we're going to be getting on one of these in a few days.
But, I'll tell Mickey Mouse you all said Hi. :)

Go see all the other vehicle pics for the week by clicking here :) Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Bec said...

Have a fun vacation!

Michelle said...

Don't you just love wooden toys? I know I do. Great angle and editing.

Stillmary said...

Okay, that wooden train is awesome and I love that you zeroed in on the wood grain. So creative!
But the plane? Kind of makes me jealous. Great captures!

monstergirlee said...

Such a great collection of photos - Love that wooden train.

Colleen said...

I love the light in the train pics. Have fun at Mickey's house!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Cute! And I love the photos.

Jen said...

I love the picutres of the wooden train!

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh I love the wooden train - I think it's perfect for this theme.

Unknown said...

Love the train shots! :D

jen said...

love the wooden trains! the 3rd shot is great - love that we can see the "grainy-ness" of the wood!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Great shots! Love the texture of the train!

Anonymous said...

WOW. These are gorgeous- the high contrast is perfect! That train is pretty darn awesome, too.

I have an Abs, too (and Babs, and Babbey, and Abbeydabs...poor girl!), who is just a little older than yours!

abi said...

Nice photos - I like the top one the best...it's a great angle/composition.

Unknown said...

What a special gift! Cool shots!

Melanie said...

I like the composition, lighting, and color in the first pic especially. Nice job!

Hollie said...

Good idea to shoot toys - I never even thought of that! Nice shots!

background

counter