Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Capture - Play

Play? Seriously? Every picture I take falls into this category I think. Not to mention that we just got back from our vacation, so I have all of those pictures too. Sigh. How to pick just a few?

I love this theme. Here are few pictures from this last week that capture some our time spent playing. Enjoy.

I guess we'll start big. Abby's first trip to Disney.
We had a blast - we played hard all day long

and on the other vacation days - we played on the beach.
she ran for what seemed like miles. :)

But then there is the everyday kind of play
like tea parties and tutus

and of course, going to the park to swing

and slide :)
(...and slide, and slide, and slide...)

and this last one goes out to Beth, who loves ice cream as much as we do.

We play a lot around here, as I'm sure most of you do - go see the other playful pictures by checking out Beth's site today. :)

11 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

So cute! :) Love those shots. I'm jealous of that ice cream, too. ;)

Unknown said...

gosh she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the beach shot well I pretty much like them all! i just cant get over how cute she is... makes me want to have a little girl.

suzanne @ pretty*swell said...

These are beautiful! I just LOVE that beach shot!!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Awh, very cute. My favorite is the beach picture.

Amber D said...

The lighing and the action in the beach picture are great!

Kirsten said...

The one with the Disney castle in the background? Love.

Bobbi Sharp said...

Mmmmm...Abbylicious!

Unknown said...

i love, love, love the beach shot! love!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! The beach picture is absolutely stunning! VERY beautiful!

And the Disney one? Perfect for any little girl. Love it.

I found you on You Capture, just thought I'd say hello!

-Echo
Barely Mommy

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Such amazing shots!
Love the beach pic.

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys did some great playing. The beach shot =AMAZING= and I love the one of her at the top of the slide. Great captures!

background

counter