Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You Capture - Outside

I'm a little late getting this up today, but for good reason - you see, this morning was the first time I left the house with both girls, all by myself!  It was also the first time Elizabeth went to Target, so there was much celebrating involved.  ;)

Anyway.  This week's theme was outside.  A week ago, I didn't know if I'd make it outside or not during this first week of having a new daughter.  But, I'm happy to say that we actually got out quite a bit - which was fabulous because Spring just hit New England like a cannon (and I hit it with my Canon - bada-bing).  Everything was ready, set, Bloom!  Now! 

So, here are a few snapshots from our Sunday afternoon.

our neighbors have lovely flowers


I have a thing for these trees - I don't even know what they are. I just like them. 


 a little sunflare, anyone?


this picture is so overwhelming - but it totally  captures how it feels up here now, it's just everywhere.  My husband would probably title this picture "and this is why I sneeze"

but, despite flowers in abundance, there is simplicity as well.


Go see everyone else's fab photos at Beth's! 

10 comments:

Jessica Griz said...

Oh, your blog header!!! Wow, so precious. Congratulations on your new little one! I just love your outdoor shots. I am a New Englander moved South...and I know spring is always such a breath of fresh air after the long winter months. Enjoy! :)

Unknown said...

So glad you found my blog. :) I am now following yours. Love the picture of your girls in your header. Also of your older one and her way cute Twinkle Toes hanging over.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And that last shot is so fun. My little girl has those same jeans... :)

Glad you were able to get outside!

Stacia said...

Hooray for baby' first trip to Target! (Make sure you jot that down in her baby book.) =>

And those ruffly jeans? How precious are they??

Becky said...

First of all, your header is AMAZING!! I didn't get a shot of my two kids together until my daughter was 8 months old. Love it :) And since I'm up here in VT, I know what you mean about suddenly spring overload. Your pictures are wonderful

One Photo said...

Some great flower and blossom shots there but my favorite is that last shot of those feet, I just love it!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Loving Ab's sneakers.

BindiM said...

Great pictures for You Capture....but my favourite picture is the one you used for your blog header. As I scrolled down and came to the green gumboots I laughed. What a perfect picture!

Unknown said...

Love those pink shoes! And your blog header photo is just wonderful!

Carrie Saindon said...

I love the little feet! :-)

background

counter