Sunday, May 1, 2011

little chef

I still think that Abby's kitchen was one of the best purchases we've made for her.  She still plays with it every single day.  It never gets old.  

Elizabeth thought it would be nice to get her big sister a new accessory - so she gave her a little apron set.  Abby was quite impressed with her little sister's taste and had a really great time cooking for us all.

my wee little chef

 "its weady!"


This sad little look was for no reason at all, other than she wanted to show me her sad look.  
But, I like imagining a deflated cake or dropped pan of cookies just off camera.

Bon appetit! 


Abby, you've handled this week so well.  I'm so very proud of you.  You light up my day, everyday. 

3 comments:

REA said...

The little chef is SO precious--and will undoubtedly become a fantastic cook before she is 7! I love the many "looks" she has--especially in any sort of hat!

Love to all,
Grandpa

Yvonne A said...

Oh, Laura, these pictures are so sweet. I love her bare feet, with the painted toenails. And her deflated look makes me think of fallen souffles. So wonderful.

Becky said...

Absolutely adorable :)

background

counter