Monday, September 19, 2011

pointless

So, E fussed around 4:20am.  Which woke me up.  I went and put her paci back in and hoped for the best.  She fussed a little longer, but eventually settled.  Then it was about 5am.  

So, I decided to try to sleep for the next 30 mins before I had to get up for the day.  But - my mind was awake and thinking about everything from what I had just dreamed about to photography assignments to what to wear for the day to trying to remember if I set the coffee timer or not.  I finally started to drift to sleep - and then my alarm went off. 

Of course it did. 

So, I got up.  Got dressed.  Took care of the girls for a bit before heading out to work.  I did the work thing all day and came home.  Did the mom thing for a bit.  I also managed to do a photography assignment for that class I'm taking and vacuum.  Yep.  Vacuuming is now blog-worthy.  Welcome to my world. 

I started dinner, picked up Kyle, finished cooking dinner.  We ate, we cleaned, we played with the girls, and we put them to bed.  

Sit down.

...to put my shoes on.  And I went to the gym.  I know I will, eventually, enjoy going.  Crave it, even.  But now?  It's just ok.  But still, I know I need to get there. So, I went.  Did the gym thing, and came home. 

NOW, I can sit down - catch up on facebook and photo stuff until my eyes are drooping.  Then I remember that I haven't blogged yet this year and feel guilty. 

And this is what you get.  A recap of a bunch of unimportant stuff .  I have pictures from the weekend. I'll try my darndest to get those up here tomorrow.  --> that's what we call mediocre accountability. 

g'night y'all.  

2 comments:

Linda said...

g'night Laura You do so much.

Granny

jennybee said...

Best I can do is leave a blog hug here for you. Love you every day, all day long.

background

counter