Thursday, September 8, 2011

You Capture

Hi You Capture friends. :)

Somewhere between the end of summer (and the end of my maternity leave) and the beginning of school  and work - I missed a YC.  I was totally ready to share something about peace - maybe that was last week?  Who knows, time escapes me. 

So - here are my captures, maybe stretched juuuuuuust a hair. 

We're not in school yet - but she was so proud of some of her first "in the lines" coloring

I like these water drops - I took this picture DURING a summer sunset.

Yep - also taken during that golden hour.  ;)


Ok.  I'll do better next week.  Go see everyone else's shares at Beth's

4 comments:

Stillmary said...

I absolutely love the first one. (She really does a great job staying in the lines!) All three are great and, yes, you could only get that light during the 'sunset hour'.

Stacia said...

I love when wee ones are proud of a new skill. So sweet! And those rain drops on the water? Wow!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those drops are AWESOME!

Teresa said...

I love how proud she looks at her coloring! These are all great shots.

background

counter