Friday, March 6, 2009

back

I have plenty to blog about.  

This was my first week back to work.  Overall - it went really well.  Much better than I thought it would go.  Kyle was the stay at home dad this week - he did great, of course.  I'm proud of him.

 I will write about it all later.  Right now, I'm so very very tired and  I think I'm going to curl up on the couch with my favorite blanket and watch a movie with my husband....or fall asleep.

Just wanted to check in - it's weird to go more than a day without posting.  

(this is what I get in my inbox while I'm at work)


3 comments:

Heather said...

haha cute!

which setting do you use on your camera? we have the same one.

Bobbi Sharp said...

How cute is Abs? Gotta love that little girl!

Anonymous said...

aww daddy could have atleast put a mommy bib on to make u feel better! too cute

background

counter