Wednesday, December 22, 2010

first snowman

We got our first dusting the other day.  There's an inch or two on the ground now, which is nice.  It's enough to make things look pretty without being a complete pain to deal with.  Of course, that also means we didn't get a snow day either ;)  

So, while I was at work, Karen emailed me these pictures of Abby playing in the snow.  Last year, she was terrified of the snow.  She wouldn't touch the stuff and cried if we tried to even get her to stand in it. This year, she seems to be having more fun.  

first snow angel

starting the snowman

making the head

almost done...

pat-pat

I'm glad she had a good time.  My favorite thing is that when I got home, she started telling me all about it.  "Mama, I go jump in snow with Karen! I touched it! I made snowman!  I pat-pat the snowball.  Get rocks.  Put rocks on snowman!..."  I love that she can tell me these things for when I can't be there.

No comments:

background

counter