Wednesday, December 29, 2010

we're still here.

Hey folks.

Just a quick blip to say we're still here!  We left Boston last week and ran head first into holiday festivities with two families across three different cities.  After that, we spent a few days with my parents - which was lovely - but there's no internet really, so no blogging.

I have just a second now before we head out to the next thing and just thought I should say Hey.  :)

In a nutshell, things have been great so far.  Traveling was pretty easy. My DEAR husband got upgraded on both of our flights, leaving me and Abs to fend for ourselves in Coach.  Luckily, I've got a pretty good kid and everything went smoothly.  I'll write more about the flight details later.

...and in Kyle's defense, he did offer the first class seat to me.

Christmas was a whirlwind, but a lot of fun.  Abby had a blast and was such a trooper being trooped around the state. I've got lots of pictures - most of which are blurry, but some of which I'll post later.

We spent a few days with my parents and siblings which was a nice time and gave us a chance to breathe and recoup a little energy.  I know we all enjoyed the time together. And now, we're back in Conway to spend our last few days with Kyle's family and visiting other friends.

Abby is loving the attention.  And the animals - the cats and dogs.  She's in heaven.  And, also, her vocab has exploded.  It's crazy.

Ok, gotta run for now, but just wanted to check in and give a quick update.  We're all happy and enjoying being around our family.  Trying to soak up as much love and southern goodness as we can while we're here.

I hope everyone had an excellent holiday!

No comments:

background

counter