Sunday, February 6, 2011

pizza night

It's kinda crazy that we've never done this with Abby - but last night we decided to do a homemade pizza.  We just used stuff we had on hand, but it was fun.  It was nice to cook as a family, y'know?

helping me make the dough


 painting on the sauce


sprinkling on the cheese...and taking liberal samples ;)

working with daddy

while the pizza cooked, we had family coloring time. :)

showing me daddy's handiwork

our finished product.  :) It was yummy.  Especially considering we used hodgepodge ingredients.  But, I think I could see this becoming a more regular occurrence for sure. 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

My kids still love making homemade pizza. And, like you, we often just use whatever is on hand. It works.

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

aw, fun! we need to do this with Grace, for sure. (adorable pictures, as usual:)

background

counter