Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm back!

Anybody out there?

Sorry I've been gone so long.  There were a few days that I was just simply too busy/tired/distracted to blog.  But then we got some of the wind and rain from Irene and we lost our cable and internet.  And blogging is a little difficult without access to the interwebs, y'know.

Anyway.  I'm back.  I have a lot to blog about - but not really sure where to start or how long I have to write before somebody (elizabeth) needs me for something.

Let's work backwards.

Yesterday Kyle's younger sister moved in with us!  Yay!  She packed her bags and hopped a plane to Boston.  She'll be watching the girls for us while I go back to work (next week! Eek!).  We're super excited to have her around and I'm hoping she'll not only have a lot of fun with the girls, but that she'll really enjoy this new city and have a great overall experience.  Plus, the selfish side of me is happy to have a little family around.  Although - I know those in AR already miss her too. ;)

....well, that didn't last long. E is fussing.  I'll be back.

1 comment:

Leah said...

lol. Sorry. But the abrupt ending made me laugh. I'll skip over to the continuation now.

background

counter