Thursday, August 4, 2011

You Capture - White

I took a lot of photos this week.  Like, tons.  Mostly because I had 3 (!) different photo shoots booked.  That's crazy.  Crazy because people are actually asking me to take pictures now - people I know and people I don't know.  And you know what?  I'm loving it, and I'm having so much fun, and I'm learning Oh so much.  I think I've learned more this past week about taking photos than all year combined.  They say the best way to learn is to just keep taking pictures, and well, that I can do. :)

So, this week's theme was white.  I have a few pics that will work for that....and some that I may bend just a bit.  ;)

I love this little 2 month old pretty in her pretty white dress

This puppy had some very white teeth ;)


 Here's my littlest pretty.
I think the white in this picture is a little more obvious than I'd like...but whatcha gonna do? :) 

This sunshower, or "Monkey's Wedding" as my south african mother in law taught me to say, made for an interesting picture with whites in the light and water.

One of Abby's little friends. 
Um, let's see...her teeth are white!  Ok, I just like this one. Sue me.

ok, last one.  

Now go over to Beth's site and see what everyone else is posting today!

PS: this is a shameless plug.  I've decided to start a second blog dedicated to just photography.  It's a work in progress (as am I!) but here it is should any of you be kind enough to pay me a visit.  Thanks!

8 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Love your captures!!

Amie said...

Wow those pictures are great! Even if you bent the white theme a little ;)

Nicky @ Awesomeville said...

Oh my, love the photos!

Jen said...

LOVE the water shot, and your kids are such cuties!

EMily said...

I love your photo in the header! All those shots are adorable!

Jessica Monte said...

Gorgeous captures! Your eyes are wide open for seeing beauty and noticing color everywhere you go! Congrats on booking so many shoots. I too am a photographer and am so happy to be learning at each shoot. I also love that people appreciate my work and want to book me! Yay! Anyway, back to you! Amazing photos!

In Everything said...

your captures are great! And super pics for "just starting out". The spit up was classic;)

Kristen Andrews said...

love the pics, we have a william so I especially like that one.

background

counter