Saturday, August 13, 2011

the sweet life

We're here, but we've been busy.  Busy filling our days with things wonderful and sweet...

like meeting your granddaughter for the first time

family meals outside

Granny hugs


playing with daddy

spending time with your sister (want to or not..)

and spending as much time barefoot and in the dirt as possible.


We're having a great time with my parents in town.  It's their 40th anniversary in a few minutes.  Wow.  40.  That's pretty awesome.  *love*

We spent the day in the city and I'm beyond exhausted.

I've got a busy day tomorrow, too- I'm taking pictures at my first baptism and my first wedding (exciting!).  Time to get some shut eye...wish me luck!

5 comments:

jennybee said...

Love every one of those pictures. You're going to have a great day.

Leah said...

Love these pictures and the warm fuzzy feeling your post gives me. I, for one, am happy your parents found each other and got married. I'm sure a few others might be, too. ;)

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

She looks SO much like Abby in the picture with Kyle! but I think maybe she has your lips. Their resemblance reminds me a lot of the resemblance between Gracie and K-Mae.

Kristen said...

I expect Miss E to br making the same face at her Dad when she is 15.

The ones with the grandparents = priceless.

Billie Jo said...

I have the same outfit E is wearing for Joie! She's almost big enough to fit in it. ;-)

background

counter