Thursday, August 18, 2011

just us

The girls and I spent some time playing with the computer camera this morning.  Lots of silliness, lots of giggles, lots and lots of blurry pictures. 

But, I think these pictures sum up this point of our summer (life?) nicely.  And when I look back on them in x many years - I'll remember what it was like. 

Abby in a t-shirt and diaper, hair unbrushed, empty oatmeal bowl left at her desk.
Elizabeth - wide eyed and along for the ride - wearing Kyle's favorite Nike onsies.
Me - hair back, no makeup, in a shirt I've probably worn for more than 1 day in a row

all of us happy.





7 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE them!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto!!

Max's Grammy

Linda said...

You have your priorities straight, but I wish life was a bit easier for you. You hav e created tons of happiness!

Granny

Leah said...

Love this! This is exactly what it means to "soak it all in." Enjoy the rest of your summer "break." ;)

Billie Jo said...

love you guys!

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

they're all awesome, but the last one is my favorite by far.

Yvonne A said...

The First Rule is...No giggling!

background

counter