Saturday, August 16, 2008

5th Degree

I know I wrote about this a while back, but I'm not sure I ever gave an update.

In June this summer, Kyle tested for his 5th degree black belt.  For those of you not familiar with Taekwondo, is suffices to say that this is a pretty big deal.  

Kyle performed very well under pressure in front of a huge panel of judges.  The whole testing had over 350 black belts.  It's quite the operation.  He was strong, sharp, and broke his boards on the first try (...this is important)

I put together a short video of the event.  At the end, it says that we're waiting results.  Well, Kyle has officially received his passing letter.  He is now a 5th degree black belt.  I'm so proud of him!  This takes not only a lot of training, but a lot of involvement and growth within the organization.  

So anyway, sorry this is a little late.  Good job Kyle!


No comments:

background

counter