Friday, August 15, 2008

6 month checkup

Well, almost 6 months.  

Kyle and I went in for a baby checkup yesterday.  Happy to report that all was just as it should be.  Heartbeat was still at 160 bpm.  My blood pressure was good and my weight...well... after stepping on the scale, the nurse says, "Well, that's quite a jump!" ...

....yeah, thanks lady.  

I told her to blame it on two vacations in a month.  The doctor said that made sense to her.  ;-)  She's a good doctor.  I am officially bigger than I've ever been.  Never seen those numbers on my scale.  But, c'est la vie.  I'm an incubator.

We go back in a month.  Until then, just enjoying the little kicks and the growing belly.  

1 comment:

Ben and Bethany said...

month 6 was my biggest jump too...then month seven wasn't much better. I think I gained 12 lbs in two months...good news is that it slows down after that :) Not that it matters - you look amazing!

background

counter