Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Babymoon!

Wow!  So much has happened in the past week, that I don't know where to start.  :)

We had a great vacation to Hawaii.  It was beautiful and fun.  I went snorkeling for the first time, we saw rainbows, ate fresh pineapple, visited Pearl Harbor, saw sea turtles, went shopping, ate good food, went to a luau, and enjoyed the amazing hospitality and warmth of the island.  

We met our friends Billie Jo and Ricky down there for the week, and we had a great time with them as well.  I have about 2000 pictures, so I'll spare you the whole thing.  But I'll post a sampling of them here.  

The only mishap we had on the trip was that Kyle accidently lost his wedding ring in the Pacific.  It just slipped off of his finger.  The waters were so crystal clear that we really thought we'd find it...but after a lot of searching, we had to say good bye.  Kyle was pretty sad about it, and I felt bad for him.  But we both know that it is just a ring that can be replaced.  We are also both glad that it was his ring and not mine...because I would probably still be inconsolable.  

There is just no way for me to summarize all that we did on vacation or to do any one activity justice, so I'll just post some pictures and I'll look forward to seeing most of you next week in Arkansas!







No comments:

background

counter